Cybex 750A Lower Body Arc Trainer with both LED console and TV.
Whatever you’re looking to achieve when it comes to getting fitter, with the Cybex 750A by your side, you can accomplish more than ever before with a machine that’s built for the most vigorous trainers, yet still accommodating to beginners. Being a load-dependent machine, the Cybex 750A scales resistance to the weight of the user, ensuring you get the right workout irrespective of weight.
- Classification: S (Studio)
- Accuracy: A
- Incline Levels: 0-20
- Resistance Levels: 101 (Represented by 0-100% in increments of 1).
- Stride Length: 24” fixed length.
- Programs: Quick Start plus Manual, 8 Factory Programs, Heartrate Control, Constant Power,
- Power Training, Fitness Test, and ability to store 9 custom programs.
- Console Features: Upper console: Large Bar Graph Matrix for displaying program profiles, 16-character dot matrix area for display and scrolling text, a multi-color backlit heart for conveying heart rate range. The Text Display area can show Cal/Hr, Distance, Strides per Minute, Calories, Watts, METs, and BPM.
- Lower Console: Two numeric displays for incline, time, resistance, and level.
- Heart Rate Features: Built-in wireless heart rate receiver (transmitter not included) and contact heart rate monitoring.
- Resistance Range: 0-900 watt.
- Options: Cybex Personal Entertainment Module and optional AC Power Adapter.
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered, Cordless. Uses an Alternator and Battery for Power.
With the CYBEX 750A now available as part of our second-hand gym equipment range, the price is no longer an excuse to avoid shedding calories and getting toned. For further information on how the CYBEX 750A will give you results or other ex-gym equipment for sale, get in touch with us today!