The Cybex 770AT Arc trainer is really three machines in one. At lower incline levels, it glides like a cross-country skier. In the middle, it strides like an elliptical. At higher levels, it’s a climber. This Arc Trainer produces less stress on the knees than walking and is ideal for general exercisers, those looking for a challenging HIIT workout, and everyone in between. This just shows that this machine really is for anyone ranging from beginners to athletes.
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24”
- Programs: Quick Start, Weight Loss (3), Cardio (2), Shaping (2), Strength (3), Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Polar Wireless
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Display : 4.3″ Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
- Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED.
- Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range.
- Lower display shows incline and resistance level.
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. Uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
If you’re in the market for an ARC Trainer that can truly accommodate your skill level irrespective of where it’s at, you can’t go past the Cybex 770AT. As mentioned above, it’s basically three machines combined into one, and now that it’s available as second-hand gym equipment, it’s a real shot in the arm (pun intended).