The Excite+ Top is bursting with innovation. It offers flexible resistance with 30 difficulty levels and can be used either standing or in a seated position (if purchased with a seat). Choose from two seat options – the standard seat with a supportive backrest or the ergonomic “innovative” seat, which not only promotes correct posture but helps to engage the core, back and shoulder muscles for advanced total body stabilisation. Alternatively, used in the standing position (no seat), more muscles are engaged to burn additional calories. Thanks to the adjustable telescopic rotating arms and hand crank, mixing up the level of muscle engagement is easy. Plus, go forwards or backwards for a balanced workout that engages both the torso and shoulders.
- Rotating Handles – The rotating handles engage different muscle groups, distributing the load according to the user’s needs and preferences.
- Telescopic Arms – Telescopic arms enable use in all positions and at different heights. By varying the length of the arms, users can choose the level of involvement of the torso.Telescopic arms enable use in all positions and at different heights. By varying the length of the arms, users can choose the level of involvement of the torso.
- Adjustable Hand Crank Hieght – The adjustable hand crank height ensures better comfort and correct posture, as well as a diversified involvement of the different muscle groups.
- Forward-Backward Resistence – Forward-backward resistance enables users to achieve a more balanced workout and the complete involvement of all shoulder and torso muscles.
- Safety and Results – The correct warm up of arm, shoulder muscles and joints before strength training and sport competitions improves results and helps prevent injuries. In just four minutes, by selecting the Warm Up function on the display, users will be taken through an exercise routine that prepares for safe and effective training.
- Cruise Control – A new workout function developed in response to market demand. Easy to access with a dedicated button and only the target speed as parameter to programme, this function is very useful and highly beneficial for sport performance training and rehabilitation.
- Testing Included – TOP sports a variety of tests that provides the user with assessment and evaluation tools for general training purposes as well as injury prevention and rehabilitation. Tests include: Sub-maximal and Maximal Tests for the assessment of both aerobic and anaerobic fitness levels.