TuffStuff’s CalGym Seated Leg Press (CG-9516) by TuffStuff is used to tone, shape and strengthen the muscles of the legs including quadriceps, hamstrings and calves. With heavy duty 2″ hard chrome seat rails, the CalGym Seated Leg Press provides smooth and precise motion. Built to stand the test of time, the entire CalGym series is a great option for hotel fitness centers, apartment complexes, police and fire department gyms, and other commercial fitness facilities. Key features include:
- Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercises
- Adjustable 5-position ergonomic seat carriage
- Smooth motion with 2″ rollers riding on 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack with 2:1 ratio provides 400 lbs. of weight resistance
- Custom finish and upholstery colors available
The TuffStuff CalGym Leg Extension / Curl (CG-9514) is a compact, commercial-grade dual exercise machine. Designed and manufactured to meet the demands of hotel fitness centers, school weight rooms, apartment building gyms and commercial gyms. All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade 11-gauge steel. The CalGym Leg Extension / Curl features a powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents. More durable than traditional paint, the CalGym finish resists dings and scratches.
GYM SOLUTIONS are the exclusive distributors of TuffStuff Fitness International for Australia & New Zealand. We can organise shipping/container/packing of containers on large orders. No GST on exports out of AU. Retail is at our RRP on single items, or package price deals are also available.