TuffStuff Fitness BIO-ARC Series Leg Press is a phenomenal way to improve your exercise facility’s leg training circuit. Part of TuffStuff’s most innovative commercial strength series, the Bio-Arc Leg Press is specifically designed and tested for optimal biomechanics. The result is a machine with head, back, and seat pads that promote neutral positions. And a dynamic seat that moves along a linear arc with the user to increase Quadricep and assisting muscle activation throughout the entire range of motion.
Designed and independently tested for optimal biomechanics, the Bio-Arc Leg Press is part of TuffStuff’s most innovative commercial strength series. After four decades at the helm of TuffStuff’s Research & Development, Ken Carter claims the Bio-Arc Leg Press as one of his all-time favorite creations.
With each repetition, the user’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment. As a result, the Bio-Arc Leg Press provides a smooth and comfortable pressing motion. The large foot pad allows users to position their feet in a wider stance to increase adductor recruitment when desired. The Bio-Arc Leg Press includes a 400 lbs. weight stack; however, the weight lifted is the approximate combined user’s weight and weight selected (see Weight Guide label).
- Optimal Mechanics for Muscle Activation
- User’s body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment
- Head, back and seat pads designed to maintain neutral positions
- Trigger release allows for easy adjustment of foot pad to desired starting position
- Large foot pad allows wider stance to increase adductor recruitment
- Custom upholstery and frame colors available
- Full Commercial Warranty