- Optimal Mechanics for Muscle Activation
- User’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory with the machine
- Trak Swivel handles enable a full range of motion and rotational movements
- Intuitive with minimal adjustments: simply sit in the seat, grab the handles and press
- Maintains optimal body position throughout the entire range of motion
- Independent handles allow natural arc pattern and movement of joints, limiting stress
- Head, back and seat pads designed to maintain neutral positions
- Custom upholstery and frame colors available
- Full Commercial Warranty
TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc Plate Loaded Seated Chest Press offers an intuitive way to train the pectorals, front delts and triceps muscles. Each Bio-Arc machine is designed and tested with biomechanics in mind. The Bio-Arc Seated Chest Press safely places users of all sizes and physical abilities in the optimal position – with no seat adjustment required. Head, back and seat pads are positioned to maintain neutral positions. And it comes equipped with TrakFitness cable handles. The first and only handles to include 3 axis of rotation, which allows users to move through multiple planes of motion. With each repetition, the user’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment.
TuffStuff Fitness International is designed and manufactured in the USA. 12 weeks lead time unless in stock
GYM SOLUTIONS are the exclusive distributors of TuffStuff Fitness International for Australia & New Zealand. We can organise shipping/container/packing of containers on large orders. No GST on exports out of AU. Retail is at our RRP on single items, or package price deals are also available.
To see the quality of our used and new commercial gym equipment with your own eyes call us 02 9008 1481 or jump online and look at just of a sample of what we have in our 2,000 square metre warehouse in Banksmeadow. Pricing does not include delivery, installation or GST. We can also help you with finance available through Fitlease