The TuffStuff Fitness BIO-ARC Series Seated Leg Curl is part of TuffStuff’s most innovative commercial strength series. Over a period of three years, TuffStuff tested and modified nearly every component on the machine. Each design was independently tested – using goniometry testing, along with muscle recruitment and activity measurements through electromyographic (EMG) – and then adjusted and refined for optimal biomechanics. The end result is the Bio-Arc Leg Curl, which maintains hip angle/pelvic tilt to optimize muscle length throughout the entire range of motion.
The Bio-Arc Leg Curl is part of TuffStuff’s most innovative commercial strength series. With each repetition, the user’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment. As a result, the Bio-Arc Leg Curl allows for a full range of motion and greater muscle contraction at full curl (outperforming traditional fixed position equipment).
Additionally, the Bio-Arc Leg Curl maintains hip angle/pelvic tilt to optimize full contraction of the hamstring muscles, while limiting joint stress. Please note:includes 200 lbs. weight stack, the weight lifted is the approximate combined user’s weight and weight selected
- Optimal Mechanics for Muscle Activation
- User’s body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment
- Greater range of motion and muscle contraction at full curl
- Maintains hip angle / pelvic tilt to optimize muscle length
- Free flow leg roll automatically adjusts to different leg lengths
- Leg, back and seat pads designed to maintain neutral positions
- Quick release allows for easy adjustments
- Custom upholstery and frame colors available
- Full Commercial Warranty
Weight: 555 lbs
Dimensions: L 64 x W 48 x H 58 in